What Is Wireframes? & Importance of using Wireframes
What are wireframes?
- Wireframes are sets of Diagram which display the functional element of websites and landing page. Wireframes are basically used for focusing on a structure of the website
- We often say that the Wireframes are the blueprint of home. where you can decide the shape structures and many other things.
- It is a quick way to recognize the usability problems early in your design process. if you are a user experience (UX) designer then you need to familiar with the concepts of Wireframes.
- wireframes are creating either in paper or you can be used various type of Paid and Free tools like prototype.io or figma
Importance Of using Wireframes?
- Wireframes Act as an interface between the client and the structure of your design.
- Wireframes allow you to design the functionality of the pages, catch problems early, and save time on revisions later.
- Wireframes are the great way to take feedbacks and figure out the problems earlier before you deploy your design.
- Wireframes save time on the entire project.